|Home||» Products||» 22 SPEL FG 2 Grease||» 22 SPEL FG 2 Grease|
22 SPEL FG 2 Grease
HIGH-PERFORMANCE, NON-TOXIC GREASE
Synthetic-based Grease for high loads and long-lasting lubrication under difficult environmental conditions. Formulated with highly-refined base oil and synthetic hydrocarbons, reinforced with additives & PTFE to improve its performance. which is highly resistant to temperatures.
It is a lubricant suitable for incidental contact with food & meeting the requirements as classified as H by the NSF.
Recommended for plain and ball bearings that work at medium and low speeds under difficult environmental conditions up to a speed factor of approximately 300,000 (speed factor: average bearing diameter in mm X the rotation speed in r.p.m.).
Especially appropriate for application at bottling plants, food packaging plants (cappers in the canned food industry and vegetable-fruit warehouses), pelleting machines (manual lubrication), textile finishing, purification plants, harbour equipment, ships, etc.
Excellent adherence and sealing capacity, which allows the lubrication intervals to be extended, even in the presence of cold or hot water, salt water and steam.
- Protects against corrosion.
- Working temperature from - 20º to + 160º C. It can withstand temperature peaks above 200º C without losing its structure.
- High resistance to ageing and to shearing.
- High capacity to withstand loads and extreme pressure.
- Sealed bearings must be filled to a maximum of half their capacity.
- To the extent possible, avoid mixing with other types of grease.
- Due to its high adherence, its suitability in centralised lubrication systems must be verified.
Quality level meeting :
- ISO - L - XBGIB 2
- NSF H 1 - Suitable for incidental contact with foods.
Following tables depicts various test parameters of the SPEL FG 2 Grease
SPEL FG 2 Grease
-20o to + 160oC
Penetration at 25oC
Welding load - Four ball test Kg
1-1-1 (no corrosion)
Oil separation %
These are typical figures and not consititute a specification.