- Minimum Order Quantity
- 10 Kilograms
- use in engine & spare parts, making their functioning smooth, and performance excellent.
- Two Wheeler, Three Wheeler and Four Wheeler ... In Power 4t Premium Engine Oil
- Pack Type
AGRO SPEL OIL
This is specially formulated Agricultural Spray Oil, made from high quality Base Stocks for protection of apple tree from San Jose scales, protection of Rubber plantation from fungus phytophthora, (which leads to abnormal leaf fall affecting the vitality of trees resulting in loss of latex yield), protection of Mango trees controlling deadly sooty mould diseases by killing various magnifier organism & repelling insects. It protects Teak Woods by avoiding attack of dor & white ants by dissolving film covering on them, thus making them inactive. Also helpful in protection of Eucalyptus, cinchona etc. It is sprayed as oil-in-water emulsion at 3-5 % dosage in water during month of Dec/Jan when the temperature is low (or make emulsion in cold water by adding ice) for better coverage of film on trees. It is non phyto toxic & compatible with most insecticides mixture of emulsion and also with copper oxychloride which gives superb results for controlling all kind of fungus. This mixture can be easily applied by either mini micron sprayers / aerial sprayers. It controls muscles scales, Brown & olive scales & other pests because of its excellent wetting characteristics. Excellent Biodegradability, does not degrade soil characteristic like other pesticides & chemicals.
These are specially formulated oils for protection of :
- Apple tree from San Jose scales.
- Rubber plantation from fungus phytophthora (which leads to abnormal leaf fall affecting the vitality of trees resulting in loss of latex yield).
- Mango trees controlling deadly sooty mould diseases by killing various magnifier organism & repelling insects.
- Teak woods by preventing attack of dor & white ants.
These Oils fulfills all specifications required by the following research centres and also recommended by the same.
- Fruit Research station - Shalimar
- Rubber Research Institute of India - Kottayam
- Government Research Institute - Ghaziabad
- Central Institute of Horticulture for Northern plains - Lucknow.
- Payment Terms
- Letter of Credit at Sight (Sight L/C), Letter of Credit (L/C), Cash in Advance (CID), Cash Advance (CA)
- Supply Ability
- 200000 Kilograms Per Month
- Delivery Time
- 1 Week
- Main Export Market(s)
- Africa, Middle East, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, South America, North America, Central America, Australia, Asia
- Main Domestic Market
- All India