HYDRO SPEL FIREST WG 46, 68.
- Minimum Order Quantity
- 10 Kilograms
- use in engine & spare parts, making their functioning smooth, and performance excellent
- Two Wheeler, Three Wheeler and Four Wheeler ... In Power 4t Premium Engine Oil
- 5-6 Kilograms (kg)
- Pack Type
- HYDRAULIC OIL WG is a water-glycol fire resistant fluid formulated to meet the demand of today’s hydraulic equipment.
- It is designed to provide optimum performance in hydraulic systems where fire resistant fluids are required.
- It contains an adequate amount of water to prevent ignition that could occur in hydraulic systems operating under high pressure through sudden line ruptures or fluid contact with a high temperature source.
- This fluid includes additives that provide lubricity, corrosion protection, and the overall performance demanded by today’s high performance hydraulic systems.
- It provides a high viscosity index, low pour point, and excellent heat transfer and antifoam performance.
- These properties, along with the addition of an anti-wear component, provide extended pump life in systems operating under high pressure or overloaded conditions.
- Superior liquid and vapor phase corrosion protection
- High viscosity index
- Excellent shear stability
- Excellent chemical, thermal and hydrolytic stability
Following table depicts various test parameters of the HYDRO SPEL FIREST WG 46
1.07 to 1.09
Kinematic Viscosity at 40 °C, CST
37 to 43
9.0 to 9.8
Red Clear Liquid
Tested as per IS 7895
These are typical figures and do not constitute a specification
- Payment Terms
- Letter of Credit at Sight (Sight L/C), Letter of Credit (L/C), Cash in Advance (CID), Cash Advance (CA)
- Supply Ability
- 200000 Kilograms Per Month
- Delivery Time
- 1 Week
- Main Export Market(s)
- Africa, Middle East, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, South America, North America, Central America, Australia, Asia
- Main Domestic Market
- All India